Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This Gluten Free Raspberry Peach Smoothie uses rich and creamy cashews blended with water (cashew milk), adding a bit of protein to balance out the sweetness of the fruit.
- 473.18 ml water
- 473.18 ml cashews, soaked 4-8 hours
- 236.59 ml raspberries (frozen)
- 236.59 ml peach (frozen)
- 29.58 ml agave nectar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 4 ice cubes (if you want it colder)
- Place cashews and water in a blender and process on high speed until creamy, about 1 minute.
- Add raspberries, peaches, agave and vanilla and blend until rich and smooth.
- Blend in ice cubes if desired.
- Serve in tall glasses.