Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love berry smoothies. I came up with this combination last weekend. It's a nice tart tasting one.
- 6 unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 6 ounces peach yogurt (fat free, no sugar added)
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- 3⁄4 cup low-calorie cran-raspberry juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add ingredients to blender or smoothie maker, frozen items first, then yogurt, then liquid and honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add more liquid for thinner consistency, if you like.