Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
A quick and Easy desert that is semi-home made and can be made with any kind of fruit filling. Excellent when served with ice cream:)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 peach, cut into bite sized pieces (with skin )
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (8 count )
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add brown sugar, lemon juice, raspberries, and peach to saucepan and let simmer on medium.
- Melt tablespoon of butter and cinnamon in microwave for 25 seconds; mix well.
- Unroll crescents, lay four flat on a greased pan, reserve last four for top of pockets. Take cinnamon and butter mixture and spread on the four crescents.
- Add a tablespoon of peach/raspberry mixture in center of crescent, and place reserved crescent on top. Pinch closed and spread remaining butter and cinnamon mixture on top.
- Cook in oven for 12-14 minutes. If you like, you can sprinkle extra cinnamon and brown sugar on top of pockets before placing them in oven.