A quick and Easy desert that is semi-home made and can be made with any kind of fruit filling. Excellent when served with ice cream:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Add brown sugar, lemon juice, raspberries, and peach to saucepan and let simmer on medium.
- 3Melt tablespoon of butter and cinnamon in microwave for 25 seconds; mix well.
- 4Unroll crescents, lay four flat on a greased pan, reserve last four for top of pockets. Take cinnamon and butter mixture and spread on the four crescents.
- 5Add a tablespoon of peach/raspberry mixture in center of crescent, and place reserved crescent on top. Pinch closed and spread remaining butter and cinnamon mixture on top.
- 6Cook in oven for 12-14 minutes. If you like, you can sprinkle extra cinnamon and brown sugar on top of pockets before placing them in oven.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Peach Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 338.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g