Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just another muffin creation for the muffin and cupcake love event. I hope you enjoy these fruity muffins!
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml peach syrup (from drained peaches)
- 473.18 ml flour
- 118.29 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- 236.59 ml diced peach halves in syrup, diced (canned in light syrup)
- In bowl cream together sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time and mix well after each.
- Blend in vanilla, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in 1 cup of the flour and then 1/4 cup of the half and half. Repeat using the rest of the flour and half and half.
- Toss the fruit in a bit of flour to coat them so they don't sink to bottom of batter and fold in gently.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups (between 18-20) and bake at 375°F 20-30 minutes.
These were very good. Nice & fruity. Thanks for posting this. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.