1/1 Photo of Raspberry Peach Muffins
Just another muffin creation for the muffin and cupcake love event. I hope you enjoy these fruity muffins!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl cream together sugar and butter until fluffy.
- 2Add in eggs one at a time and mix well after each.
- 3Blend in vanilla, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Fold in 1 cup of the flour and then 1/4 cup of the half and half. Repeat using the rest of the flour and half and half.
- 5Toss the fruit in a bit of flour to coat them so they don't sink to bottom of batter and fold in gently.
- 6Spoon into greased muffin cups (between 18-20) and bake at 375°F 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Peach Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 136.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: