- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons peach syrup (from drained peaches)
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup diced peach halves in syrup, diced (canned in light syrup)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl cream together sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time and mix well after each.
- Blend in vanilla, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in 1 cup of the flour and then 1/4 cup of the half and half. Repeat using the rest of the flour and half and half.
- Toss the fruit in a bit of flour to coat them so they don't sink to bottom of batter and fold in gently.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups (between 18-20) and bake at 375°F 20-30 minutes.