Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this at Borzynski's Farmers Market in Sturtevant, WI...
- 1 cup fresh peach, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 12 teaspoons raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a sprinkle peaches with cinnamon and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir in walnuts.
- In s separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, butter and brandy together and stir into peaches.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and fill with peach mixture; mix lightly, just until moistened.
- Fill 12 greased muffin cups half full; place 1 tsp raspberry jam in the center of each muffin cup, cover with batter until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.