I got this at Borzynski's Farmers Market in Sturtevant, WI...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a sprinkle peaches with cinnamon and set aside.
- 3In a separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir in walnuts.
- 4In s separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, butter and brandy together and stir into peaches.
- 5Make a well in the dry ingredients and fill with peach mixture; mix lightly, just until moistened.
- 6Fill 12 greased muffin cups half full; place 1 tsp raspberry jam in the center of each muffin cup, cover with batter until 2/3 full.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Peach Melba Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1055 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 227.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g