Raspberry Peach Melba Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a sprinkle peaches with cinnamon and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir in walnuts.
- In s separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, butter and brandy together and stir into peaches.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and fill with peach mixture; mix lightly, just until moistened.
- Fill 12 greased muffin cups half full; place 1 tsp raspberry jam in the center of each muffin cup, cover with batter until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.