Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, cool and refreshing.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, without syrup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons peach flavored iced tea mix (sugar-free, low calorie)
- 1 (6 ounce) containeryoplait white chocolate raspberry yogurt
- 1 (16 ounce) package unsweetened frozen peach slices (reserve and thaw 2 slices for garnish)
- In blender, combine raspberry, milk, tea mix, and yogurt; cover and blend on high speed until smooth. Add half of peach slices; cover and blend on high until smooth. Add remaining peaches and cover and blend once more until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Cut the reserved thawed peaches into halves crosswise and garnish with peaches.