I thought this sounded good and easy. This is a high altitude recipe. Recipe printed in local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250-degrees F.
- 2Place sugar in a pan and warm in oven for 15 minutes.
- 3Combine raspberries, peaches, mint and warm sugar in a large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add lemon juice and pectin to mixture, and stir constantly for 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Spoon jam into clean jars or plastic containers and cover with tight fitting lids.
- 6Let stand at room temperature until set (may take up to 24 hours).
- 7Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Peach Freezer Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1052 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 182.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 178.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g