Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I thought this sounded good and easy. This is a high altitude recipe. Recipe printed in local newspaper.
- Preheat oven to 250-degrees F.
- Place sugar in a pan and warm in oven for 15 minutes.
- Combine raspberries, peaches, mint and warm sugar in a large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and pectin to mixture, and stir constantly for 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Spoon jam into clean jars or plastic containers and cover with tight fitting lids.
- Let stand at room temperature until set (may take up to 24 hours).
- Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze.