Recipe by Audrey M
This makes 15 servings which is nice when you need a dessert for a crowd. The extra bonus is that it is only 3WW points per serving. The cook time is the refrigeration time.
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes (8")
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) can unsweetened sliced peaches, drained and halved
- 3 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange cake cubes in a 13x9x2 inch dish.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water.
- Pour over cake.
- Arrange peaches over gelatin.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread over peaches.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.