"These easy cupcakes, which start with a cake mix, have an appealing combination of fresh fruit and vanilla flavor. The delicious lemon buttercream frosting adds a citrus tang to the sweet treats." Submitted to Taste of Home by Arlene Kay Butler
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- 88.74 ml butter, cubed
- 517.37 g package white cake mix
- 236.59 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- 118.29 ml peeled peach, chopped
- 118.29 ml unsweetened frozen peach slices, thawed and chopped
- 1In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chips and butter.
- 2Microwave at 70% power until melted; stir until smooth.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, eggs, vanilla and melted white chocolate chips; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- 4Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- 5Fold in the raspberries and peaches.
- 6Fill paper lined muffin cups three-fourts full.
- 7Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 9For frosting, in a small mixing bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- 10Frost cupcakes.
- 11Top with fruit if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Peach Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (2078 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3244.6
- Calories from Fat 1340
- Total Fat 148.9 g
- Saturated Fat 76.9 g
- Cholesterol 559.8 mg
- Sodium 2547.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 456.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 379.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g