Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
"These easy cupcakes, which start with a cake mix, have an appealing combination of fresh fruit and vanilla flavor. The delicious lemon buttercream frosting adds a citrus tang to the sweet treats." Submitted to Taste of Home by Arlene Kay Butler
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- 88.74 ml butter, cubed
- 517.37 g package white cake mix
- 236.59 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- 118.29 ml peeled peach, chopped
- 118.29 ml unsweetened frozen peach slices, thawed and chopped
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 709.77 ml confectioners' sugar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- fresh raspberry (optional)
- peach juice (optional)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chips and butter.
- Microwave at 70% power until melted; stir until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, eggs, vanilla and melted white chocolate chips; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the raspberries and peaches.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups three-fourts full.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small mixing bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Top with fruit if desired.