Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
"These easy cupcakes, which start with a cake mix, have an appealing combination of fresh fruit and vanilla flavor. The delicious lemon buttercream frosting adds a citrus tang to the sweet treats." Submitted to Taste of Home by Arlene Kay Butler
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup peeled peach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened frozen peach slices, thawed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh raspberry (optional)
- peach juice (optional)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chips and butter.
- Microwave at 70% power until melted; stir until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, eggs, vanilla and melted white chocolate chips; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the raspberries and peaches.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups three-fourts full.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small mixing bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Top with fruit if desired.