Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Chilling time is cook time. If you want it right away, use 1 1/2 cups of ice cubes and one cup of water. Honey may be used instead of agave; you will be sweetening to taste. I don't always strain it, as I like the fruit pulp and fiber, but if you object to the raspberry seeds you should definitely strain it. This makes 2 generous servings.
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, picked over and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons agave nectar (or more)
- 4 -5 medium peaches, halved and pitted (peaches must be very ripe, even overly ripe)
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender jar and blend until smooth. Strain the mixture into a pitcher and add more agave if needed. Cover the pitcher and let chill for at least 1 hour before serving.