Recipe by Lainey6605
This looks like a good pie to try with fresh raspberries. Recipe is from Taste of Home. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄3 cups cold water
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press onto the bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Carefully spread over crust.
- For topping, in small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Arrange raspberries over filling.
- Spoon gelatin mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate until set.