1 hr 20 mins
Debbie Smith's Note:
Light on texture but not on taste, this is another fantastic dessert from my grandmother. It's a wonderful addition to any summer meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 1/4 cup water to boiling.
- 2Add jello and stir until dissolved.
- 3Add ice cream and stir until it is all melted.
- 4Chill until mixture is thickened but not set, about 25-35 minutes.
- 5Fold in 1 1/2 cup raspberries, sweetened if desired.
- 6Pour into pre-baked pie shell.
- 7Chill until firm, 20-30 minutes.
- 8Top with whipped cream and additional berries if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Parfait Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1903.9
- Calories from Fat 831
- Total Fat 92.3 g
- Saturated Fat 34.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Sodium 1567.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 248.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.5 g
- Sugars 142.2 g
- Protein 29.9 g