Recipe by poohsstrn
This impressive-looking, but simple-to-make dessert ushers in spring with a bang. I got this recipe out of a magazine about 15 years ago so I do not remember which magazine.
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons melted all-fruit raspberry jelly
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Process cottage cheese in blender until smooth. Add cream cheese and sugar and process slightly, just until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and jelly. Spoon one-half of the fruit into the bottom of two parfait or wine glasses and top with one-half the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with crackers crumbs; top with remaining cheese mixture. Spoon remaining fruit mixture over all and top with whipped topping.
- Chill well before serving.