A delicious Raspberry Panna Cotta, perfect to make for that special meal on valentines day and as it's low fat, low calorie, it wont stretch the waistband!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the gelatine leaves in a bowl, pour over cold water (enough water is needed to cover the gelatine leaves) to cover and then leave to soak for 5 mins until softened.
- 2Heat the milk in a small pan until nearly boiling. Remove the gelatine from the water and squeeze away any excess moisture. Then stir into the hot milk until dissolved. Leave to cool a little.
- 3Put 150g raspberries in a fine sieve, then press through using the back of a spoon until you get a raspberry puree. Mix the puree together with the crème fraiche and 5tbsps Canderel, discarding any seeds. Stir in a little of the cooled milk mixture until smooth. Then stir in the remaining milk mixture.
- 4Lightly grease 4-6 individual metal moulds or ramekins. Divide the mixture between these and then leave in the fridge for at least 6 hrs or overnight until set.
- 5To unmold either tap the bottom and empty onto a plate or dip the bottom of the mould in hot water before turning out onto a serving plate. Press the remaining raspberries through a sieve, discard the seeds and mix through the remaining Canderel to taste. Drizzle this around each plate before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 47.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: