Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious Raspberry Panna Cotta, perfect to make for that special meal on valentines day and as it's low fat, low calorie, it wont stretch the waistband!
- Place the gelatine leaves in a bowl, pour over cold water (enough water is needed to cover the gelatine leaves) to cover and then leave to soak for 5 mins until softened.
- Heat the milk in a small pan until nearly boiling. Remove the gelatine from the water and squeeze away any excess moisture. Then stir into the hot milk until dissolved. Leave to cool a little.
- Put 150g raspberries in a fine sieve, then press through using the back of a spoon until you get a raspberry puree. Mix the puree together with the crème fraiche and 5tbsps Canderel, discarding any seeds. Stir in a little of the cooled milk mixture until smooth. Then stir in the remaining milk mixture.
- Lightly grease 4-6 individual metal moulds or ramekins. Divide the mixture between these and then leave in the fridge for at least 6 hrs or overnight until set.
- To unmold either tap the bottom and empty onto a plate or dip the bottom of the mould in hot water before turning out onto a serving plate. Press the remaining raspberries through a sieve, discard the seeds and mix through the remaining Canderel to taste. Drizzle this around each plate before serving.