Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ths receipe came from cooking light reader recipes. The raspberry jam is the key here. It gives a nice flavor without been overpowering or too sweet.
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and garlic to pan; sauté 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove onion and chicken from pan.
- Add jam and remaining ingredients to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a whisk. After the mixture is smooth simmer until reduced by half.
- Return chicken and onions to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally to reheat and flavor chicken.