Recipe by Juenessa
These are so yummy! Very simple to make yet so elegant. These are great served with coffee for breakfast or lunch.
Top Review by HocoRuco
I've made these a couple of times and I always get tons of compliments. They're ridiculously easy and delicious. I love the combination of nutella and raspberries. You could even put a fresh berry or two in the pastry if you want to.
I want another one right now!
- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 tablespoons all fruit raspberry jam
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar, for dusting (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold the puff pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut each one into thirds along the fold lines.
- Roll each strip of dough out to about 16 inches long, and cut strips into thirds.
- Spread some of the hazelnut spread onto one half of each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Spread about 1/2 teaspoon of the raspberry jam over the hazelnut spread.
- Brush the edges with egg, and fold over the other side to enclose the filling.
- Press the edges firmly to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining rectangles.
- Use a sharp knife to cut 5 slits across the top of each pastry, and place them on baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 18 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Cool on racks.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar when cooled if desired.