Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
This sauce is wonderful over "fudgy low-fat brownies", recipe in 'zaar. Also great over icecream or other cakes. from Heart Healthy Cooking by Becel
- 473.18 ml fresh raspberries or 473.18 ml frozen raspberries
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml cold water
- Combine raspberries, orange juice and sugar in saucepan.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Dissolve constarach in water.
- Add to pan and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- Chill sauce until cold, about 15 minutes.
DELICIOUS!!!!!! i really liked this one,I put it over pancakes,waffles,ice-cream(yes, ice cream i used vanilla,but i'm sure any flavor will do,just experiment.This is very easy and plus good
This made a wonderful sauce to go over our ice cream. I used fresh raspberries that I had frozen from eariler in the summer. Very easy and I thank you Dorothy.
This was easy to make and an excellent sauce. I served it over the "Fudgy Low Fat Brownies" and everyone loved it. I am making it again this weekend for my daughter's house warming party. Thanks so much for a wonderfully delicious recipe.