1/1 Photo of Raspberry Orange Sauce
This sauce is wonderful over "fudgy low-fat brownies", recipe in 'zaar. Also great over icecream or other cakes. from Heart Healthy Cooking by Becel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine raspberries, orange juice and sugar in saucepan.
- 2Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Dissolve constarach in water.
- 4Add to pan and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- 5Chill sauce until cold, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g