Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups pulp-free orange juice, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- ice cube
- fresh raspberry, for garnish
- In a blender, process mint leaves, honey, and lemon juice until mint leaves are finely chopped (about 30 seconds); pour mixture into pitcher.
- Add 2 cups orange juice and 1 ½ cup raspberries to blender; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Pour raspberry mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into pitcher, discarding seeds.
- Stir in remaining 4 cups orange juice; stir to combine.
- Serve over ice.