1/6 Photos of Raspberry or Blueberry Corn Muffins
Saved for safekeeping from MSN.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Grease twelve 2 1/2" by 1 1/4" muffin-pan cups.
- 3In large bowl, mix first 6 ingredients.
- 4In small bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat buttermilk, applesauce, vanilla, and egg until blended; stir into flour mixture just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- 5Fold in berries.
- 6Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- 7Bake muffins 20 to 25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- 8Immediately remove muffins from pans; serve warm. Or cool on wire rack.
- 9Note:Or, instead of buttermilk, in 1-cup glass measuring cup, place 1 tablespoon lemon juice, then add enough milk to equal 1 cup. Let mixture stand until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry or Blueberry Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 298.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g