Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe online, a nice change to standard cinnamon rolls.
Make and share this Raspberry Oatmeal Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- dissolve yeast in water.
- in a separate bowl, combine milk, sugar, salt and butter and let cool.
- once cool, mix in the egg and 1 Celsius flour.
- add yeast mixture, orange peel and oats.
- stir in enough flour to form a dough and knead until soft.
- Place in a greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in bulk.
- Punch down and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half. With half of the dough form a 9x12-inch rectangle.
- Brush with melted butter and spread evenly with the raspberry jam.
- Roll up as for jelly roll. Cut in 1-inch rounds and place on greased baking sheet. Repeat for other half of dough.
- Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place for 30 to 45 minutes, until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.