- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt Butter.
- Combine dry cake mix and oats in a large bowl.Stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Put a little over 1/2 the mixture into a greased 13x9 pan.
- Press firmly to cover bottom.
- Combine jam with water; spoon evenly over first layer.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Top should be lightly brown.