Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My daughter gave me this recipe. Very easy and very good!
Make and share this Raspberry Oatmeal Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt Butter.
- Combine dry cake mix and oats in a large bowl.Stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Put a little over 1/2 the mixture into a greased 13x9 pan.
- Press firmly to cover bottom.
- Combine jam with water; spoon evenly over first layer.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Top should be lightly brown.