1/2 Photos of Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Easy flavorful Cookie recipe. Posted per request of a member who lost it and had fond memories of these cookies.
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 5/8 cup butter or 5/8 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) jar raspberry preserves or 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves or 1 (12 ounce) jar blackberry preserves or 1 (12 ounce) jar strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- 3Combine dry cake mix and oats in large bowl; add melted butter and stir until crumbly.
- 4Measure half of crumb mixture (about 3 cups) into prepared baking pan.
- 5Press firmly to cover bottom.
- 6Combine preserves with water; stir until blended.
- 7Spread over crumb mixture in pan.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture over preserves; pat firmly to make top even.
- 9Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until top is very light brown.
- 10cool in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
- 11Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 365.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g