Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can substitute frozen strawberries, thawed according to package directions.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml packed light brown sugar
- 354.88 ml fresh raspberries
- 158.51 ml honey-roasted cashews or 158.51 ml honey-roasted almond, coarsely chopped
- 4.92 ml finely shredded lemon peel
- 946.38 ml vanilla ice cream, and or 946.38 ml raspberry sorbet
- In a large skillet melt butter; stir in brown sugar until melted.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Add raspberries, nuts, and lemon peel; stir very gently to coat.
- Scoop ice cream and /or sorbet into eight small dessert cups.
- Top with raspberry mixture.
- Serve immediately.
I loved the crunch of the nuts and the sweetness of the berries. Next time I will try it using strawberries. Yummm
I made this for a treat after dinner last night and they were a hit. I did halve the recipe since there are only four of us, but that was fine. They are so easy but so yummy. I will be making these again. Thanks!