1/1 Photo of Raspberry-Nut Sundaes
You can substitute frozen strawberries, thawed according to package directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet melt butter; stir in brown sugar until melted.
- 2Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until boiling.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 4Cook and stir for 1 minute; remove from heat.
- 5Add raspberries, nuts, and lemon peel; stir very gently to coat.
- 6Scoop ice cream and /or sorbet into eight small dessert cups.
- 7Top with raspberry mixture.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry-Nut Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.2
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 144.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: