- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2⁄3 cup honey-roasted cashews or 2⁄3 cup honey-roasted almond, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, and or 2 pints raspberry sorbet
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet melt butter; stir in brown sugar until melted.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Add raspberries, nuts, and lemon peel; stir very gently to coat.
- Scoop ice cream and /or sorbet into eight small dessert cups.
- Top with raspberry mixture.
- Serve immediately.