You can substitute frozen strawberries, thawed according to package directions.
Make and share this Raspberry-Nut Sundaes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet melt butter; stir in brown sugar until melted.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Add raspberries, nuts, and lemon peel; stir very gently to coat.
- Scoop ice cream and /or sorbet into eight small dessert cups.
- Top with raspberry mixture.
- Serve immediately.