Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
These look so good I just have to post the recipe. From Pillsbury Best of the Bake-Off Winners.
- 1⁄2 cup salted roasted macadamia nuts
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (recommend Grands!)
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (thaw, drain and reserve the juice from the raspberries)
- Heat oven to 350°F Lightly spray 16 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. In food processor, process macadamia nuts with on-and-off mothions until coarsely chopped. Add brown sugar; process until combined. Place in small bowl; set aside.
- In same food processor, process cream cheese, 2 tablespoons nut mixture and 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved raspberry liquid until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; separate each into 2 layers, making a total of 16 rounds. Lightly press each round in bottom and up side of muffin cup. Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese mixture into each dough lined cup. Top each evenly with raspberries, 1 tablespoon remaining nut mixture and 1 teaspoons coconut.
- Bake 14 to 22 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned. Cool in pan 5 minutes before serving.
I would really like to try these but don't have a clue about how many raspberries to use.