Recipe by ~*Becca*~
This recipe I first tasted in Guatemala on a mission trip. I loved it so I found the recipe and here it is. It is very tender and tastes the best when served warm with vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 nectarines
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- With an electric mixer, combine 1 cup flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and oats. Mix on low for 30 seconds, add butter, and mix until clumps form(4-5 minutes)
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Peel and pit nectarines, and cut into 1-inch chunks; place in a large bowl.
- Halve mangoes lengthwise, angling the knife slightly to cut around the pit. Remove and discard pit and peel.
- Cut flesh into 1-inch chunks and add to nectarines; add raspberries. Add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons flour, granulated sugar, and lime juice; toss gently to combine.
- Transfer fruit to a shallow 12-inch round gratin dish. Distribute topping (oat mixture) evenly over fruit.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and juices bubble (about 50 minutes) Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Serve warm with ice cream.