1/1 Photo of Raspberry Muffins
A treat for breakfast or tea that can be made year-round with fresh or frozen raspberries. The streusel ingredients make much more streusel than you will need so you can cut it down. I make it all and put the extra streusel in the freezer and then I have streusel whenever I need it. I usually just mix up the streusel in a bowl and work in the butter with my fingertips. I also only get 10 muffins out of this but I have a tendency to really fill up my muffin cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For streusel: Pulse 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a food processor until crumbly.
- 2For Muffins: Preheat oven to 400º.
- 3Combine 1 cup flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- 4Stir in the 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- 5Add the milk, 1/2 c butter and egg to the flour mixture and stir until just moistened.
- 6Fold in the raspberries being careful not to break up the berries too much.
- 7Spoon the batter into paper-lined muffin cups and sprinkle with the streusel.
- 8Bake 15 to 20 or until a toothpick inserted in the center of muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 211.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g