1/1 Photo of Raspberry Mousse Chocolate Chip Pie
This pie is light, fluffy and refreshing. It has subtle raspberry flavor with miniature chocolate chips throughout the pie as well as sprinkled atop. It would be wonderful served on a hot summer day or after a heavy meal. (Note: Preparation time includes chilling time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chip, semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chip (garnish)
- 1In a medium bowl, dissolve Jello in boiling water. Allow to cool to room temperature before progressing with the remainder of the recipe.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press evenly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl with a hand/stand mixer set at low speed, begin whipping the cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Once the mixture begins to thicken, increase the mixer speed to medium and whip until soft peaks form.
- 4Once you see the soft peaks starting to form, pour a little at a time of the Jello liquid into the whipping cream. Whip until fully incorporated and mixture has reached stiff peak consistency. (If it is a hot day or hot kitchen, it may be necessary to refrigerate for 30-45 minutes and then continue whipping until desired consistency is reached).
- 5Fold 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips into mixture. Then pour into pie crust. To garnish, sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips evenly atop the pie.
- 6Refrigerate for 2 hours. Slice into 8 servings, serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Mousse Chocolate Chip Pie
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.3
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 112.0 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g