This is an Eagle Brand recipe that I have used for a long time. It is always inhaled when I serve it. Even though DH hates raspberries he will never turn this down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine 1 package undrained raspberries and cornstarch.
- 2Cook and stir over low heat until thickened and clear.
- 3Chill mixture.
- 4In blender, combine remaining drained raspberries, Eagle Brand milk, and lemon juice.
- 5Blend until smooth.
- 6Place in bowl. (If using red food coloring, add now).
- 7Fold in whipped topping.
- 8Spoon half of the mousse mixture into dessert dishes.
- 9Top with equal amounts of raspberry sauce.
- 10Then top with remaining raspberry mousse.
- 12Store left overs covered in refrigerator.
- 13Cook time is chill time.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 141.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g