Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an Eagle Brand recipe that I have used for a long time. It is always inhaled when I serve it. Even though DH hates raspberries he will never turn this down.
- 2 (566.99 g) packagefrozen red raspberries in sugar, thawed and divided
- 12.32 ml cornstarch
- 396.89 g Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, not evaporated, I use low-fat
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- red food coloring (optional)
- 226.79 g frozen non-dairy topping, thawed, I use Lite
- In a saucepan, combine 1 package undrained raspberries and cornstarch.
- Cook and stir over low heat until thickened and clear.
- Chill mixture.
- In blender, combine remaining drained raspberries, Eagle Brand milk, and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in bowl. (If using red food coloring, add now).
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the mousse mixture into dessert dishes.
- Top with equal amounts of raspberry sauce.
- Then top with remaining raspberry mousse.
- Store left overs covered in refrigerator.
- Cook time is chill time.