- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 6 ounces raspberry gelatin powder
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 12 ounces frozen raspberry concentrate
- 12 ounces whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Put gelatin powder in bowl and add boiling water, cold water, and rasberry concentrate to it.
- Let it chill in the frig for about 30 minutes.
- In a larger bowl, combine that mixture with the whipped cream.
- Beat them on medium speed for about 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Chill for another 30 minutes.