Recipe by nevermind
Can't believe no one has posted a recipe for these yet! My Summertime (and anytime!) favorite! This is my basic recipe; feel free to tweak it to your taste. Enjoy!
- 8 -10 fresh mint leaves
- 8 -10 fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (juice of one lime)
- 2 ounces white rum or 2 ounces spiced rum
- lemon-lime flavored soda, Sprite, ginger-ale (approx 6-oz) or club soda (approx 6-oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Muddle mint leaves, raspberries and sugar in a glass.
- Add lime juice and rum and stir.
- Fill glass with ice and top off with soda.
- Garnish with a few berries and/or mint sprig if you like.
- To serve to a crowd, increase the amounts of mint, raspberries, lime, sugar and rum, muddle them in a pitcher or cocktail shaker, then pour mixture into glasses before topping each drink with ice and soda.