Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Hungry Girl. This is a 1 point value.
- 4 ounces unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
- 2 ounces torani sugar-free raspberry flavored syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon coffee-mate powdered french vanilla fat free non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 3 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice or 8 -10 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping (a one-serving squirt)
- Place coffee, cocoa, Splenda and Coffee-mate in a glass. Add 1 oz. hot water to glass, and stir to dissolve ingredients. Next add Almond Breeze and Torani syrup and stir briefly. Now place contents of glass in a blender. Add ice and blend on high speed until well blended.
- Pour into a tall glass, and finish off with whipped cream.
What's not to love? My favorite flavors all in one! Almond, raspberry, chocolate and coffee! I cut the amount of Splenda to 1 tsp., since the sugar-free Torani is sweet enough for me. I topped with sugar-free Cool Whip and a drizzle of syrup. Was very refreshing on a 95F day! Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.