Recipe by Lorrie in Montreal
Fresh lovely tea! Mmmm raspberries and mint!
Top Review by lauralie41
This tea is so very good! The mint is wonderful along with the cranberry raspberry juice. I love mint tea so I did add more than 1/4 cup. The sugar sweetened it perfectly for us. Very refreshing! There will be a pitcher in the refrigerator a lot this summer! Made and reviewed for PAC 2008. Thank you Lorrie!
- 4 cups boiling water
- 5 tea bags
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry juice
- fresh raspberry, if desired
- lemon slice, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and mint in 2-quart heat-proof pitcher.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mint.
- Add sugar and cran-raspberry drink; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve over ice; garnish with raspberries and lemon slices, if desired.
- Makes 8 (8-ounce) servings.