Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh lovely tea! Mmmm raspberries and mint!
- 4 cups boiling water
- 5 tea bags
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry juice
- fresh raspberry, if desired
- lemon slice, if desired
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and mint in 2-quart heat-proof pitcher.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mint.
- Add sugar and cran-raspberry drink; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve over ice; garnish with raspberries and lemon slices, if desired.
- Makes 8 (8-ounce) servings.
This tea is so very good! The mint is wonderful along with the cranberry raspberry juice. I love mint tea so I did add more than 1/4 cup. The sugar sweetened it perfectly for us. Very refreshing! There will be a pitcher in the refrigerator a lot this summer! Made and reviewed for PAC 2008. Thank you Lorrie!
After tasting this I thought that it deserved to be dressed up some for it's portrait. This is something that I will serve to Christmas guests. The color is exquisite and the flavor is wonderful with a very surprising mint note will not be expected if people don't watch you make this. I used Earl Gray Vanilla tea and put the mint in a tea ball with really tiny holes to infuse. I used a bit of Splenda but not much at all because I found that I very much enjoyed the tart tang. It's Nov at this review and fresh raspberries are outrageously priced here in Canada. I might spring for some at Christmas. My cran raspberry was no sugar added so I passed on the lemon, lol. Thanks Lorrie for something special. Made for Photo Tag.