Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a sweet raspberry sauce with a touch of mint that is really good as an addition to many desserts. I originally came up with this recipe when I needed to add a little extra to a white chocolate panna cotta (which was really good).
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Put raspberries, mint leaves, lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar in a mixer and mix until smooth.
- Pass through a strainer into a small pan.
- Add sugar.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes while constantly stirring.