Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
I love lamb! From a supermarket card. 8-12 hours marination time.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5 lb) boneless leg of lamb, I like it butterflied
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Combine mint, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, red wine, and pepper in a bowl large enough for the lamb.
- Add the lamb in the marinade and coat the meat. Regrigerate for 8-12 hours, turning occasionally.
- Reserve marinade and pour it into a roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll and tie lamb with kitchen twine.
- Rub mustard over the lamb.
- Add the lamb to the marinade in the roasting pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes per pound for medium rare meat. Let the meat sit for 20 minutes before carving.