Raspberry Mint Marinade for Leg of Lamb
- Combine mint, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, red wine, and pepper in a bowl large enough for the lamb.
- Add the lamb in the marinade and coat the meat. Regrigerate for 8-12 hours, turning occasionally.
- Reserve marinade and pour it into a roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll and tie lamb with kitchen twine.
- Rub mustard over the lamb.
- Add the lamb to the marinade in the roasting pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes per pound for medium rare meat. Let the meat sit for 20 minutes before carving.