Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (freshly squeezed, if possible)
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam, seedless
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in an electric blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Cover and chill before serving.
- Store refrigerated.
- OPTIONAL- replace a little of the jam or jelly with hot pepper jelly, to taste.
Great recipe! I had to sub/edit a few things for what I had on hand, but this is a great, low carb (big issue with me), low cal dressing! I used fresh mint leaves in the processor to whip it all up. I also used Dijon mustard instead of the powder. Thanks a lot!