Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing drink on a hot summer day. Great when I'm out in the scalding Phoenix sun grilling!
- 1 cup of fresh mint
- 2 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 16 fluid ounces cold carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- lime wedge (to garnish)
- Rub the mint leaves around the inside of a large iced tea jug or pitcher, then drop them inches Pour in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with a lime wedge on the edge of the glass.
Since first trying this recipe about five years ago, this punch recipe has been my go-to punch recipe for any party I've done. Every time it is served it is complimented by those who drink it. Not only is it possible to make the presentation bery beautiful (I put lime wedges, raspberries and mint leaves in an ice ring), but it tastes so refreshing without being too sweet. the frozen raspberries in the punch give it a beautiful pink color. I highly recommend this recipe for anyone looking to make a refreshing yet different punch for your next party!
This is definitely refreshing! I used mountain dew, but think 7up would be better. Also will cut down on the limeade so I can taste more of the mint. This is really good and I will make it again. Thanks!