In ‘Williams-Sonoma: Essentials of Breakfast and Brunch’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Select 4 tumblers.
- 2In a saucepan, combine the sugar and ½ cup water.
- 3Bring to a simmer over med-low heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- 4Remove the sugar syrup form the heat and let cool.
- 5In a blender, combine 18 of the raspberries, the mint leaves, and the sugar syrup and process until a smooth puree forms.
- 6Strain the puree through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- 7You should have about 2/3 cup.
- 8Add 1 1/3 cups water.
- 9Fill the glasses with ice and divide the raspberry mixture among the glasses.
- 10Garnish with mint sprigs and remaining raspberries speared on a cocktail pick.
- 11Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry-Mint Agua Fresca
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g