- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry gelatin powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat egg whites and salt until foamy.
- Add gelatin and sugar gradually and beat until stiff and sugar is dissolved.
- Mix in vinegar and fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet lined with brown paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave the cookies in the oven for another 20 minutes.