Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My favorite of all my Grandma's Christmas cookies.
Make and share this Raspberry Meringue Kisses recipe from Food.com.
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry gelatin powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat egg whites and salt until foamy.
- Add gelatin and sugar gradually and beat until stiff and sugar is dissolved.
- Mix in vinegar and fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet lined with brown paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave the cookies in the oven for another 20 minutes.
This is the same recipe my grandma always used each Christmas and is also my favorite. I have made them with orange Jello and they turn out fabulous as well!