My favorite of all my Grandma's Christmas cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Beat egg whites and salt until foamy.
- 3Add gelatin and sugar gradually and beat until stiff and sugar is dissolved.
- 4Mix in vinegar and fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet lined with brown paper.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave the cookies in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Meringue Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry gelatin powder