Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 300 ml yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 meringue nests, lightly crushed
- 350 g frozen raspberries
- raspberries (for garnishing)
- mint sprig (for garnishing)
- Line the base of six dariole moulds with baking parchment.
- Whip cream with half the sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in orange juice, yoghurt, meringues and 100 gms of frozen raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared moulds and freeze for an hour.
- Meanwhile, puree the remaining raspberries with 6 tablespoons of water.
- Stir in the rest of the sugar.
- Invert the moulds and surround with a pool of raspberry coulis.
- Decorate with additional raspberries and mint sprigs!