1 hr 10 mins
A simple to make but very rich dessert. Serve small slices of this decadent treat :) Garnish with Fresh Strwberries for a more elegant presentation if you like.
My Private Note
Nine in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups flour or 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almonds, grated or finely chopped
- 1For crust layer: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, butter and egg with pastry blender until dough forms.
- 2Press dough over bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch round cake pan or pie pan.
- 3Spread 1/4 cup preserves over dough.
- 4Chill while preparing filling.
- 5For Filling: In small bowl, cream butter with sugar and almond extract until light and fluffy.
- 6Add eggs, 1 at a time beating well after each addition.
- 7Stir in almonds.
- 8Spoon filling over preserves layer.
- 9Spread gently.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees 40-50 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 11Cool 2 hours.
- 12Loosen edges.
- 13Gently remove from pan.
- 14Spread with remaining 1/4 cup preserves.
- 15Drizzle Glaze over tart.
- 16For Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice and blend well.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Marzipan Tart
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 70.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g