Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I discovered Rose's Cocktail infusion. Blue Raspberry Mix. Servings are depended on the size of the martini glasses.
- 2 fluid ounces roses blue raspberry martini mix
- 2 fluid ounces smirnoff raspberry twist vodka
- In a shaker shake all ingredients till well chilled.
- Strain into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with a fresh raspberry.
I made these for our Memorial Day cook-out. Very delicious and such a beautiful blue color. For wimpier drinkers (like me) a 2:1 ratio of blue raspberry martini mix to raspberry vodka is also good. This one has a great tangy fruity flavor and is so simple to mix--just two ingredients. Thanks Rita.
These are GREAT!!! Thanks for posting - I never knew that my local grocery store sold the blue raspberry mix until I read you recipe - Now I do!! :)))