Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
this is a good dish to take to a potluck supper..or for holidays
- 6 ounces raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 3 cups applesauce
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft tub
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- Place gelatin in a large bowl. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add applesauce and raspberries. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Refrigerate several hours until set.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream and brown sugar in large bowl -- mix well.
- Add marshmallow. Mix well.
- Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over raspberry mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Can be made up to 24 hours ahead.