Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original of this recipe was found in the June 2005 Betty Crocker fun SUMMER APPETIZERS, but I've tweaked it a bit! Preparation time does not include the time for the dip to chill in the fridge.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 (6 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
- Put all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl & blend with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours, but not more than 12 hours.
- We like it with apples, fresh strawberries, peaches & pineapple!
This is a really good dip for fruit. Great combination of flavors and very easy to make. I plan to try this dish with my grandchildren on Christmas Eve -- I am hoping it will inspire them to eat more fresh fruit. Regardless, us "old folks" liked it very much and I will definitely make it again! Made for the Newest Zaar Tag, December, 2011.